What's new

Announcement: 3006 progress report - it's a go

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RMerlin looking awesome cant wait for the tests for my ax86u pro.

Will you bring full functions to ac models so we can use them as mesh?
Asus isn't going to support AC models with 3006. These are all end of life, and never even got 388 support.

If asus don't give certain models 3.0.0.6 I don't see them taking kindly to @RMerlin doing it. I think the same for my RT-AX88U.
It's not a matter whether I want to do it, it's a matter whether Asus will provide it. Each model has large portions that are closed source, and all of these files are specific to the firmware version for which they are compiled.

It's not a matter whether I want to do it, it's a matter whether Asus will provide it. Each model has large portions that are closed source, and all of these files are specific to the firmware version for which they are compiled.

@RMerlin Are you planning to fix what ever Asus broke with IPV6 in there latest 3.0.0.6 firmware for the AX86U Pro ?

@RMerlin Are you planning to fix what ever Asus broke with IPV6 in there latest 3.0.0.6 firmware for the AX86U Pro ?
I'm currently not working on troubleshooting Asus' code, I'm focusing on integrating my code with theirs, and specifically testing only everything related to this integration. One thing at a time...

Device support announcement here:

Locking this thread, future discussions about 3006 should take place in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.