What's new

Cannot Access Download Master

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ghhdrd

New Around Here
Hi.

I have an AX3000 / RT-AX58U router.

I am running the latest firmware - 3.0.0.4.388_23556. The DM version is 3.1.0.111.

After I install Download Master in the GUI I cannot login (I get wrong password error).

I tried the guide by Metroguy here -

with no success. Actually, after I copied the backup files to the disk when I selected "Download Master" in the Web GUI it could no longer find the login page.

I reset the router and tried installing again, with no luck either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi.

I have an AX3000 / RT-AX58U router.

I am running the latest firmware - 3.0.0.4.388_23556. The DM version is 3.1.0.111.

After I install Download Master in the GUI I cannot login (I get wrong password error).

I tried the guide by Metroguy here -

with no success. Actually, after I copied the backup files to the disk when I selected "Download Master" in the Web GUI it could no longer find the login page.

I reset the router and tried installing again, with no luck either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated.
i tried with the older HDD with Download Masterver. 3.1.0.111, and it seems to work ... but my SSD drive when i try to install the downlaodmaster (2024 version) , it says remote server not reponding... i wil try the Download Masterver. 3.1.0.111 on my SSD now by cloning it and see how that works

Maybe its a little dumb suggestion, but you can try formating the usd/ssd drive from within the gui and then install it again (or connecting the drive to a pc and delete all unwanted files/folders)
Sometimes some leftovers from asuslighttpd remains in the drive even when installing/uninstalling DM (asusware.arm folder)

It worked from me when I had similar issue (not wrong password, but DM page not loading)

Good Luck!

Maybe its a little dumb suggestion, but you can try formating the usd/ssd drive from within the gui and then install it again (or connecting the drive to a pc and delete all unwanted files/folders)
Sometimes some leftovers from asuslighttpd remains in the drive even when installing/uninstalling DM (asusware.arm folder)

It worked from me when I had similar issue (not wrong password, but DM page not loading)

Good Luck!
Well I need to solve it. The server not responding problem comes up when trying to install latest DM.

I just have refresh the page and it resumed