What's new

It's Halloween!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimliar

Very Senior Member
So, just wondering if anyone else has ideas for what to do with their smarts for Halloween?
I've a security cam set up to cackle at anyone approaching the house.
There's a magnetic clown mask on the front doot with a smart button "door bell" for a nose, that plays a VERY loud wolf howl through a Bluetooth speaker when pressed (I may just change this to dogs barking after Halloween), AND flashes the Hall and Living room lights DEEP RED.

Cut the power to the home, and leave it in spooky darkness.

Meanwhile, inside a windowless room (or one with blackout curtains, enjoy reading what's happening at SNBforums. :)

Cut the power to the home, and leave it in spooky darkness.

Meanwhile, inside a windowless room (or one with blackout curtains, enjoy reading what's happening at SNBforums. :)
...In Dark mode.

So, just wondering if anyone else has ideas for what to do with their smarts for Halloween?
I've a security cam set up to cackle at anyone approaching the house.
There's a magnetic clown mask on the front doot with a smart button "door bell" for a nose, that plays a VERY loud wolf howl through a Bluetooth speaker when pressed (I may just change this to dogs barking after Halloween), AND flashes the Hall and Living room lights DEEP RED.
This is the idea.

Well - halloween is full of fun stuff - trick or treat...

kitty_baristia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!