What's new

VPNMON VPNMON-R2 v2.65 -Jan 27, 2024- DISCONTINUED - Upgrade to VPNMON-R3 Available! (#3)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I've tried your suggestion and also some other ways to see if it stays in the box but it doesn't. Everytime when the page reloads after applying the code it disappears. I got no clue why.

I've tried your suggestion and also some other ways to see if it stays in the box but it doesn't. Everytime when the page reloads after applying the code it disappears. I got no clue why.
Have you loaded the .ovpn file into the VPN slot? Perhaps provide some screenshots of your settings?

Yes, I've loaded the .ovpn into the VPN slot. Thank you that you want to help solve this issue. If it's okay with you I will upload the screenshots when I wake up. It's 2:37 AM and I really tired so I'd like to catch some zzzZZzzZZzZZzZZs.

Btw, do you use MullVad? Because I've tried to config MullVad in the router with the guide on their page but that guide is stone old and it doesn't work. I know it costs you a lot of time but if you got MullVad working would it be possible to do a step by step guide too somewhere in the future?

Yes, I've loaded the .ovpn into the VPN slot. Thank you that you want to help solve this issue. If it's okay with you I will upload the screenshots when I wake up. It's 2:37 AM and I really tired so I'd like to catch some zzzZZzzZZzZZzZZs.
No prob... yeah, it's just very unusual for the custom config section not to save. Not sure how to duplicate that since it always seems to work for me. Perhaps just putting in a few lines, and see if it saves with that? I remember back in the day there wasn't enough memory to hold a larger custom config, but I thought that was all behind us now, especially with a newer router like yours.
Btw, do you use MullVad? Because I've tried to config MullVad in the router with the guide on their page but that guide is stone old and it doesn't work. I know it costs you a lot of time but if you got MullVad working would it be possible to do a step by step guide too somewhere in the future?
I've never tried MullVad. But the steps would be practically identical. The only hurdle would be any specific stuff you might need in the custom config. The one I provided seems to work universally well across all the other VPN providers I've tried thusfar... StrongVPN, ExpressVPN, NordVPN and AirVPN. That might be a good topic to throw out there... ie. for anyone using MullVad, please post your custom config and/or vpn slot settings? :)

@SALMIGHTY ... Another suggestion... perhaps also trying a different browser, different computer... drop some browser addins... perhaps go incognito mode. Perhaps that will help get this functionality working better on your end?