What's new

0mb/s and half duplex Airport

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mlg321

Regular Contributor
Have two AirPort Extremes I set up connected via Ethernet. One is the router the second is in bridge mode. When I click on the extreme in bridge mode it shows "fair connection" as well as "half duplex" and 0 mb/s.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Anyone know why? All connects are good and secure they seem.

which port on the second AP Extreme? Should be from one the LAN ports of the primary to the WAN port of the secondary...

my first thought is a bad cable... try a different one?

image.jpeg
When I use an Express the connection is excellent, full duplex, 100mb/s. Im thinking this is a bug in the AC AirPorts.

When I use an Express the connection is excellent, full duplex, 100mb/s. Im thinking this is a bug in the AC AirPorts.

I have the same setup - two Airport Extreme AC's, and it's full duplex gigabit - so perhaps again, a bad cable would be the first suspect, then perhaps a bad port on the Airport itself...

I restored and reconfigured from new and it seems to have resolved itself.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 663

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!