What's new

3.0.0.4.374.4561 port forwarding bug

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dave85

Occasional Visitor
hi, i have a lot of issue when i want to play online game, like league of legends, it keeps all the time lose the conectivity to pvp.net, i make a post in riot and check ALL of riot told me no fix and same problem, so i check what happend into this router.
i found if i enable port forwarding without any port just only tick the yes and also upnp enable, my problem is fixed, if i untick the port forwarding to no, the problem back.
anyone can reproduce this problem?

Regards

What is the purpose of UPNP in the first place?

Answer the question and youll have a solution.

What is the purpose of UPNP in the first place?

Answer the question and youll have a solution.

the upnp is always on, when i put on and off is port forwarding without any port.
when i always do on/off on upnp (always on), it "refresh" the wan forwarding and all is work....

did u reset ur router to factory default before/after updating to 3.0.0.4.374.4561?
if not try resetting it, while it maybe bug in new firmware, but imo worth try and maybe fix ur issue

did u reset ur router to factory default before/after updating to 3.0.0.4.374.4561?
if not try resetting it, while it maybe bug in new firmware, but imo worth try and maybe fix ur issue

yes, and is confirmed, i go back to my old linksys all everything is working fine.
i forgot this is ac68u

Last edited:
yes, and is confirmed, i go back to my old linksys all everything is working fine.
i forgot this is ac68u

What other firmwares have you tried to reproduce this so called bug?

Have you contacted Asus directly?