What's new

6ghz airmesh channels

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

crazymexican

New Around Here
Hi im having issues seeing and connecting to my airmesh nodes on 6ghz. My 6e devices can only connect to my main router asus GT-AXE11000. I suspect the zenwifi et8 nodes are not set to the correct channel. In my region only part of 6ghz band is accessible.

I've logged into my airmesh nodes with ssh. How do I view and edit the wifi settings for the 6ghz ssid?

Something like nvram wl2 channel 69?

Hi im having issues seeing and connecting to my airmesh nodes on 6ghz. My 6e devices can only connect to my main router asus GT-AXE11000. I suspect the zenwifi et8 nodes are not set to the correct channel. In my region only part of 6ghz band is accessible.

I've logged into my airmesh nodes with ssh. How do I view and edit the wifi settings for the 6ghz ssid?

Something like nvram wl2 channel 69?
I tested the Et8 routers in access point mode and I can only connect to them when set to channel 69. When set to auto my device don't see the 6ghz network. I suspect when set in airmesh mode they stay set to auto which is why I cannot connect to them. If I can set the channel manually I think it will work.

I tested the Et8 routers in access point mode and I can only connect to them when set to channel 69. When set to auto my device don't see the 6ghz network. I suspect when set in airmesh mode they stay set to auto which is why I cannot connect to them. If I can set the channel manually I think it will work.

Set the wireless settings you want on the AiMesh router... those settings will propagate to all AiMesh nodes. AiMesh requires all nodes to use the same wireless settings... this is how wireless nodes interconnect... on the same channel.

OE