What's new

A question about Asus AiCloud

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

GeoS

Occasional Visitor
When I open up AiCloud, I can see all the computers on my network. If I double click on one it opens a dialogue box that asks for user id and password? I tried my system user info but it won't allow me to log on to that PC?
Does anyone have any info on how to set up these other PCs to allow remote access using AiCloud?

Thanks
Capture.JPG

This will be the username and password for that PC. Make sure that the shares on it are configured to allow that user to remotely access it.

This will be the username and password for that PC. Make sure that the shares on it are configured to allow that user to remotely access it.
I must be doing something wrong? I'm logging in with my user credentials and I have set permissions?
Capture.JPG

I must be doing something wrong? I'm logging in with my user credentials and I have set permissions?View attachment 5905

These settings are for remote desktop, not for file sharing. The two are totally unrelated.

You need to enable sharing and password based access to the PC in the network control panel.

You need to enable sharing and password based access to the PC in the network control panel.
I have home groups set up and sharing has been enabled on the PCs. Yet, I still cannot access using AIcloud remote?