What's new

AC3200 will it support imesh?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

xmatic

New Around Here
Basically asking if Imesh will be supported on this router as I've read it has almost the same hardware as an ASUS RT-AC68U. Or is there any firmware that currently supports imesh on this router?

Basically asking if Imesh will be supported on this router as I've read it has almost the same hardware as an ASUS RT-AC68U. Or is there any firmware that currently supports imesh on this router?

ASUS AiMesh is a feature of ASUS firmware only. See the ASUS AiMesh page for a list of AiMesh-supported routers.

The RT-AC68U is an AC1900 build, so it may not be hardware equivalent to an AC3200 build. I doubt anyone besides ASUS can answer your question, and they will likely just refer you to their list of AiMesh-supported routers.

OE