What's new

/Advanced_Feedback.asp Missing?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DJones

Very Senior Member
Okay so I have a good idea why this was removed so that users of Asus Merlin routers would stop sending router feedback to Asus which might contain logs not relevant to their scope of support.

Still.. it’s kind of a pain in the butt to send feedback to asus if your in North America without going through actual technical support.

router_feedback@asus.com possibly exists, but I’m unsure if this is a actively monitored address.

Um.. I don’t have any complaints about RMerlin’s software. What prompted this was my desire to provide suggestions/feedback to Asus so that stock benefits and in turn Merlin benefits.

But anyways, kind of annoying the feedback page is gone personally I’m of the opinion muck it and spam away at Asus with feedback despite them maybe not liking it. But I’m not RMerlin lol.

The feedback page is for different firmware. If you don't run this firmware your feedback is irrelevant.

But anyways, kind of annoying the feedback page is gone personally I’m of the opinion muck it and spam away at Asus with feedback despite them maybe not liking it. But I’m not RMerlin lol.
The lack of a feedback page has been addressed by the RMerlin in the past; for example, see here and see here. As indicated, if you want to provide Asus feedback on specific Asus firmware versions, then you must use the stock Asus firmware's feedback page. The stock Asus firmware feedback page can send longs and other technical data specific to that firmware version back to Asus. If you have feedback on Asus-Merlin firmware then use the appropriate "Release" discussion in this subforum.

Spamming Asus with requests on firmware they don't officially provide support for seems counterproductive. YMMV