What's new

Aicloud cant connect

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

laracroftonline

Regular Contributor
hi,

on version 3.0.0.270 i had not any problems connecting to aicloud and when selecting a windows pc i could normally logon to get to my files but on newer Versions 3.0.0.3xx brands i can't connect, the error i get when selecting a windows pc is can't connect. Also logging out on 3.0.0.3xx branches doesn't work.

Can someone help me? I already did 30/30/30 flash with the mini server, cleared nvram and i even did reflash but no result.

i have an rt-n66u

I tried aicloud last night and couldn't get it to work with Merlin's latest. I went back to .271 and it still doesn't work. Just hangs with "finishing setup" on my iPhone .
Servers must be down?

I tried aicloud last night and couldn't get it to work with Merlin's latest. I went back to .271 and it still doesn't work. Just hangs with "finishing setup" on my iPhone .
Servers must be down?

it does work on 270 newer firmware versions it doesn't work so i run merlin 270.26b !

it does work on 270 newer firmware versions it doesn't work so i run merlin 270.26b !

Do NOT use AiCloud on any older version. Anyone can access your files fromt he Internet without having a username or a password. 372.31 (and Asus 372) are the only versions with a secure AiCloud implementation.

Hello,

I started using AICloud Smart Access last week after upgrading to .372.31

I can only get it to work on my Samsung Galaxy S4 when my openvpn client is disabled. I tried selectively routing 192.168.1.1 to my WAN, but that didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

3.0.0.4.372.31 (Merlin build)
RT-AC66U

Last edited:
Do NOT use AiCloud on any older version. Anyone can access your files fromt he Internet without having a username or a password. 372.31 (and Asus 372) are the only versions with a secure AiCloud implementation.

Tell asus that it doesn't work i constanly getting a error when i select the pc i need documents from! can't connect while this isn;t the case on 270b