What's new

AIMesh Recommnedations

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rpadilla65

New Around Here
This is my setup, I have a GT-AXE-16000, two RT-AX92U, three Lyras and I recently purchase a GT-AX6000. The AXE-16000 has the beta firmware and I enable an IoT and guest networks. After enabling it, the two RT-AX92U started individual, open, guest networks, when they connect as most of the time they are showing as not connected. I am using the AXE-16000 as the main router and the rest as nodes. My wifi connected computers are not even doing 10 mbps now. I reached out to Asus support about the two open guest networks and it has been escalated. I wonder if I shoud use the AX6000 as the main, no beta formware, and the AXE-16000 as part of the nodes. I would like to retire the Lyras, but I have one in my shed. I would like to use the AX92Us for the shead and back patio, if I can get them to stay connected. Thoughts about how to optimize my setup?

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!