What's new

Anybody have experience with AmpliFi HD (High-Density) Home Wi-Fi System?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Krh

New Around Here
Just picket up an Asus 88U but not noticing any better coverage than my 5 year old Asus 66U so possibly looking into other options. Looking into the new Eero coming out later this month or possibly the AmpliFi HD (High-Density) Home Wi-Fi System. Heard about the AmplifiFi system through a friend but haven't read many reviews outside Amazon. Wondering if anyone around here has any experience with them?

Thanks

Well setup the router in the middle/center of the house for better coverage then, does not matter what router you buy if you dont place it right at home.

Just picket up an Asus 88U but not noticing any better coverage than my 5 year old Asus 66U so possibly looking into other options. Looking into the new Eero coming out later this month or possibly the AmpliFi HD (High-Density) Home Wi-Fi System. Heard about the AmplifiFi system through a friend but haven't read many reviews outside Amazon. Wondering if anyone around here has any experience with them?
I did some testing of them, but never did a separate review. Neither Amplifi system compared very well with the other Mesh systems.
mesh_results_downlink-livrm_w_orbi.jpg

Thanks Tim! That's the kind of info I was looking for. Do you have any other info on your testing (like your setup)somewhere on this site that I could read more. The Orbi looks like it would be a great option - I've just been reading about a lot of 5GHz drop issues people seem to be having lately that makes me a little hesitant on those.