What's new

Anyone noticed leds not working on their device?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jacklul

Regular Contributor
I just noticed that some leds stopped working on my AX58Uv2.
When it boots only the switch leds light up, randomly I can see that WAN or 5G WiFi led is on or blinking on activity, never seen power and 2.4G led to be on so far.
Obviously, I already tried factory reset.

It doesn't bother me that much as long the device does what it is supposed to do... but well, it's a weird issue.

I think I have seen posts that they tend to get dimmer and dimmer. On my 68U, the ones that tend to be on most all of the time are dimmer than one for a port that is only occasionally used.
Little hard to tell from this picture, but the port 2 LED is actually much brighter than the others.
AsusLED.jpg

What is "RT-AX58U v2 stock + custom scripts" in your signature?
I'm using my scripts from asuswrt-scripts repo plus Pi-hole Entware package.
I think I have seen posts that they tend to get dimmer and dimmer. On my 68U, the ones that tend to be on most all of the time are dimmer than one for a port that is only occasionally used.
Little hard to tell from this picture, but the port 2 LED is actually much brighter than the others.
Seems like this is on point, some are brighter than others here as well