What's new

ASUS Merlin Firmware update GT AX11000 no internet

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ajeast

New Around Here
After upgrading to the newest Firmware 3004.388.8 I am no longer able to access the internet through the router with wireless or connected via ethernet.

I can use the tools in the Router gui to ping and traceroute to the internet but no machine connected to the Router can get out.

I have RESET to factory default and it still does the same thing, but when I downgrade the firmware to 3004.388.7 it works fine.

Any ideas on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Have you mentioned this in the release thread?

After upgrading to the newest Firmware 3004.388.8 I am no longer able to access the internet through the router with wireless or connected via ethernet.

I can use the tools in the Router gui to ping and traceroute to the internet but no machine connected to the Router can get out.

I have RESET to factory default and it still does the same thing, but when I downgrade the firmware to 3004.388.7 it works fine.

Any ideas on this one.

Thanks in advance.
Yea I have been noticing issues too. Before I was able to get WAN to work over the 2.5gbit port, but not at the specified speeds. Now after upgrading to 3004.388.8, I can no longer get internet to work over the 2.5gbit port. However, it is working fine from the 1gbit port. When I switch back to 3004.388.7, I am able to get WAN to work over the 2.5gbit port, albeit not at the specified speeds, but alteast it works. maybe @RMerlin can look into this. Has anyone shared this issue in the thread for 3004.388.8?

Have you mentioned this in the release thread?
After looking at the changelog for Asuswrt-Merlin 3004.388.8, I am not sure what could have caused this breakage.