What's new

Asus RT-AC1900P or Linksys EA9200-4C same price at Bestbuy

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Which wirless router would you purchase at exactly the same price?

• Asus RT-AC1900P

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linksys EA9200-4C

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Patrick Thomas

New Around Here
After reading the reviews of the Asus RT-AC1900P and Linksys EA9200 on SNB and elsewhere, and reviews of people who bought them, I'm not exactly sure which one to go with. The Asus router is highly ranked and the brand appears solid, while the Linksys router appears low ranked in its class and some purchasers seem unhappy with flaky or failing hardware. Do I need to go into detail about how it'll be used?

Edit: Used for new laptop, Xbox One, Smart TV, cell phone in medium sized two story house.
I've purchased Linksys E3000 and E4200 routers in the past.

Last edited:
they dont make a barge pole long enough for me to poke the linksys with , and im guessing you wouldnt have enough 5 gig devices to make it worth getting a tri band router in the first place

the main thing wrong with the linksys is its gui and firmware suggest you avoid it like the plague

the asus just works so get it

they dont make a barge pole long enough for me to poke the linksys with , and im guessing you wouldnt have enough 5 gig devices to make it worth getting a tri band router in the first place

the main thing wrong with the linksys is its gui and firmware suggest you avoid it like the plague

the asus just works so get it
I second that emotion... my AC68U is still chugging along since 01/2014