What's new

Asus usb ac51 problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Novais

New Around Here
Hi,
I bought a Asus usb ac51, when i installed on my laptop i saw a tremendous increase of speed, 110 Mbps download on speedtest.net and 25Mb/s transfer rate to my NAS, but, the most strange thing happened when i opened U-torrent and started a download, it simply started to go slow, very slow. At some point i gave up, closed and benchmarked again and it was giving me 2 - 3 Mbps. I uninstalled the driver, removed the usb pen, and re activated the internal wifi card (Realtek rtl8191se) and put it away. I've let some days passed and went trying again, and with the same results, very fast at the beginning but then when i opened U-torrent, all my wireless equipment's stalled, the only thing i have done between these 2 attempts was a factory reset to update my Asus rt-ac68u.
Any ideas why this is happening?
Thanks!