What's new

AX88U Do not come to the user interface after deactivated vpn connection

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Uxxer

Occasional Visitor
Hi nice evening I have installed the latest Merlin version on my router Asus Ax88u and everything is set up according to the Nordvpn instructions works so far! But if I have activated the killswitch for all devices and deactivate the connection in the user interface then suddenly I have no way to get to the user interface. ... tried with cable directly to the PC but no longer come to the user interface of the router.

Like when the router hangs up... I just wanted to test if the kill switch works.

I would be very grateful for help many greetings.

Last edited:
Hi nice evening I have installed the latest Merlin version on my router Asus Ax88u and everything is set up according to the Nordvpn instructions works so far! But if I have activated the killswitch for all devices and deactivate the connection in the user interface then suddenly I have no way to get to the user interface. ... tried with cable directly to the PC but no longer come to the user interface of the router.

Like when the router hangs up... I just wanted to test if the kill switch works.

I would be very grateful for help many greetings.
Try to add this rule:
Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 19-26-15 ASUS Wireless Router GT-AX6000 - VPN Director.png

or 192.168.1.1 if you use that.

This is my rule for all devices and my ip adress And how do I do that in this case?
Screenshot_20240916_202858_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240916_202947_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
192.168.50.1 lan ip

there is also 192.168.50.0/24 VPN1 for all devices

192.168.50.1 WAN for router?

Would that be right?

Thank you very much.

192.168.50.1 lan ip

there is also 192.168.50.0/24 VPN1 for all devices

192.168.50.1 WAN for router?

Would that be right?

Thank you very much.
Is your router ip 192.168.50.1? Then its right.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!