What's new

Bandwidth limiting Range of IP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tsunami2311

IS there way I Can set Bandwidth limiting to Limit ALL client in the DCHP range? and everything else has full speed?

Basically All my Wifi is using DCHP and my Wired clients are all using Manual IP which it out side the DCHP range. xxx.xxx.xx2-xxx.xxx.xxx.xx8 Manual IP and xxx.xxx.xxx.xx9~ xxxx.xxx.xxx.x50 DCHP range

I prefer to not have to Manual put each client in list and Just DCHP range limited cause that only thing I want limited. If click ALL in Bandwidth Limit it would limit everything which i dont want.
I just want the DCHP range limited Nothing else.

Or has Asus implant Bandwidth limiting into Wifi band settings yet? I know it in there for Guest network

Or have to just put clients in one by one for the wifi, Also I think Bandwidth limiter might be reversing Up/Down 386.64

Last edited:
IS there way I Can set Bandwidth limiting to Limit ALL client in the DCHP range? and everything else has full speed?

Basically All my Wifi is using DCHP and my Wired clients are all using Manual IP which it out side the DCHP range. xxx.xxx.xx2-xxx.xxx.xxx.xx8 Manual IP and xxx.xxx.xxx.xx9~ xxxx.xxx.xxx.x50 DCHP range

I prefer to not have to Manual put each client in list and Just DCHP range limited cause that only thing I want limited. If click ALL in Bandwidth Limit it would limit everything which i dont want.
I just want the DCHP range limited Nothing else.

Or has Asus implant Bandwidth limiting into Wifi band settings yet? I know it in there for Guest network

Or have to just put clients in one by one for the wifi, Also I think Bandwidth limiter might be reversing Up/Down 386.64
Please see my post at: http://www.snbforums.com/threads/bandwidth-limiting.36364/#post-298214

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!