What's new

Bug in client list?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

angryfatcat

New Around Here
Greetings all,

I'm seeing a weird issue on my RT-AX86U Pro running 3004.388.7. I have a wired IP camera that is showing up as a wireless client. In other words, if you look at "client status" panel and select "wired" the client is not in the list, but it is listed when you select "wireless". Also, if you look at the client list it shows up under 2.4Ghz wireless and not under the LAN section.

The device is working and reachable at the IP address, so that's not an issue. Somehow it's just being categorized incorrectly. There is no way this is a wireless device. Is this a bug or am I missing something here? If this is a bug, what is the reporting procedure?

Greetings all,

I'm seeing a weird issue on my RT-AX86U Pro running 3004.388.7. I have a wired IP camera that is showing up as a wireless client. In other words, if you look at "client status" panel and select "wired" the client is not in the list, but it is listed when you select "wireless". Also, if you look at the client list it shows up under 2.4Ghz wireless and not under the LAN section.

The device is working and reachable at the IP address, so that's not an issue. Somehow it's just being categorized incorrectly. There is no way this is a wireless device. Is this a bug or am I missing something here? If this is a bug, what is the reporting procedure?
Yup, for me it's my LG TV.