What's new

Cannot access a website from pc and Android (Chrome) and cannot login to Android app of the website

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thegios

Occasional Visitor
I have a two nodes XT8 mesh, wher node 1 is connected to the ISP modem and node 2 is connected to node 1 via dedicated wireless backhaul.

1729243559632.png

On the ISP modem
- wifi is off
- DNS is off
- Firewall is off
- DHCP range is fixed at 192.168.1.2
- DHCP rule to assign 192.168.1.2 to router's MAC address
- Static NAT on IP 192.168.1.2
- IP 192.168.1.2 in DMZ (redundant)

On the XT8
- Firewall is on
- IP LAN is 192.168.50.1
- DHCP range is from 192.168.50.2 to 192.168.50.254
- DNS set to Google's ones

All of a sudden (last time two weeks ago this was working) I am having two related problems:

- From PC (Windows + Chrome, both wired on node 2 or min wifi) and form Android Phone (Chrome, on wifi) I cannot access any longer to the website of my water supplier: https://www.acqualatina.it/

1729243190202.png

- From Abdroid Phone (wifi) I cannot login any longer to the app of the supplier (it gives me a generic error)

If I try from Android Phone via 4G no problems at all, if I use PC tethering on Android's Phone (so 4G is used) no problem, so it must be a home network issue.

My wife from her iPhgone Phone on office's network, has no problem (I will check later once she'll be home).

Please also note that on phone Google's DNS are set, so also in 4G Google's DNS are used.

Any idea of what the problem may be?