What's new

Cannot open files in AiCloud

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

atkinsom

After logging into aicloud I can no longer click on the external drive to see the files that are present. I get the following error in the attachment regardless of IE 9 or Firefox. I'm using the latest beta 3. Just an FYI in case there's something I could do to resolve. Was working before the upgrade. Thank You.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 474
After logging into aicloud I can no longer click on the external drive to see the files that are present. I get the following error in the attachment regardless of IE 9 or Firefox. I'm using the latest beta 3. Just an FYI in case there's something I could do to resolve. Was working before the upgrade. Thank You.

Try disabling the Media Server, then reboot the router and try again. If it works, then it's probably related to the minidlna issues introduced with 374_720 - they are already fixed on the development tree.

Yes worked like a charm just as you said. Thanks

Yes worked like a charm just as you said. Thanks

Ok, thanks for confirming it. Beta 4 should take care of that problem then.