What's new

can't load the Tools->Sysinfo page on the gt-ax6000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

128bit

just wondering if this is a personal problem, but when selecting the "sysinfo" tab, i see a flash but the page won't load or if it does load it immediately falls back to the "other settings" page.

1725497397465.png

any thoughts?

. . . just an aside, this gt-ax6000 was recently acquired and i'm lovin' this beast! the old ax86u is now meshed. no more weak signals, finally.

just wondering if this is a personal problem, but when selecting the "sysinfo" tab, i see a flash but the page won't load or if it does load it immediately falls back to the "other settings" page.

View attachment 61330

any thoughts?

. . . just an aside, this gt-ax6000 was recently acquired and i'm lovin' this beast! the old ax86u is now meshed. no more weak signals, finally.

View attachment 61330

any thoughts?

Maybe do a factory reset and see if the problem persist. Try clearing the cache or refresh the page by Ctrl-Shift-R. Best of luck!

yep, all that was done at least a few times. i just wonder if anyone else with the gt-ax6000 has the same experience. it's unlikely to be cache, cause it happens on multiple devices and even diff browsers. i may just wait for the next build cause re-entering all the data, gets old. by then, i'll have more desire to load stockware and do some intense pd.

still, thanks.

Same issue!

yep, all that was done at least a few times. i just wonder if anyone else with the gt-ax6000 has the same experience. it's unlikely to be cache, cause it happens on multiple devices and even diff browsers. i may just wait for the next build cause re-entering all the data, gets old. by then, i'll have more desire to load stockware and do some intense pd.

still, thanks.
Have you tried flashing the non-rog version? Maybe its a bug on that ROG version....no need to reset router after flashing either.

Works fine on the non-ROG version on the GT-AX6000....

Have you tried flashing the non-rog version? Maybe its a bug on that ROG version....no need to reset router after flashing either.
this is weird guys, but on a goof, i did a router reboot after some win 10 updates and it's working - everywhere! tested with edge/chrome and firefox on 2 different 'puters and all's well. fwiw, it's highly unlikely ms did something to affect this behavior. but i'll take the win.

also, and for the record, i did not try the non-rog version. what i do after a new release is take html snapshots (save as pdf) of most of the pages that i modify for future reference. this makes manual re-entry a lot easier.

. . . guys, thanks but i have no clue what changed!

this is weird guys, but on a goof, i did a router reboot after some win 10 updates and it's working - everywhere! tested with edge/chrome and firefox on 2 different 'puters and all's well. fwiw, it's highly unlikely ms did something to affect this behavior. but i'll take the win.

also, and for the record, i did not try the non-rog version. what i do after a new release is take html snapshots (save as pdf) of most of the pages that i modify for future reference. this makes manual re-entry a lot easier.

. . . guys, thanks but i have no clue what changed!
Just so you're aware... the ROG version will soon become obsolete as Merlin will just be focusing on the non-ROG version moving forward. You might want to consider switching over on the next release so you are not caught with your pants down. ;)

Just so you're aware... the ROG version will soon become obsolete as Merlin will just be focusing on the non-ROG version moving forward. You might want to consider switching over on the next release so you are not caught with your pants down. ;)
i'm not a gamer, just needed the range but do you know if game-specific features like game radar are removed from the non-rog versions? if so, i'll switch today!

i'm not a gamer, just needed the range but do you know if game-specific features like game radar are removed from the non-rog versions? if so, i'll switch today!
The Game Radar feature is not present in the non-rog version and we only have the following Game features:
1725736077727.png

i'm back to those good ole north american greyhound bus colors (blues & grays). didn't realize how much i missed them when compared to rog-red. perhaps it's an age thing but what a pleasure!

thanks guys.