What's new

Diversion Diversion and Breezeline Customer Portal

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Fox23

Occasional Visitor
I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this. We have Breezeline for our internet service - when diversion is active I am not able to get into the account portal page. I can go to their site and select "My Account", then enter my login credentials. It then looks kind of like it is taking me to the normal account portal however the myaccount.breezeline.com page will not load - it is entirely blank. This happens in both chrome and edge. If I disable diversion, the portal page loads correctly. I've searched the block lists and there is no listing of any breezeline related domain. Any thoughts on what might cause this?

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this. We have Breezeline for our internet service - when diversion is active I am not able to get into the account portal page. I can go to their site and select "My Account", then enter my login credentials. It then looks kind of like it is taking me to the normal account portal however the myaccount.breezeline.com page will not load - it is entirely blank. This happens in both chrome and edge. If I disable diversion, the portal page loads correctly. I've searched the block lists and there is no listing of any breezeline related domain. Any thoughts on what might cause this?
Sound like Diversion is blocking that site.

You just need to add it to an allow list.

If you use AMTM, just log in, then press 1 for Diversion.
Then type 'el' for Edit Lists
Then type '1' for edit allowlist
Then type '1' for add domain
Then type in the website you want to allow - so type in myaccount.breezeline.com

Then type '3' to process the allowlist (this will run the update with your newly added website).
Then can then keep typing 'e' to log all the way out of Diversion and AMTM and your website should now be fine to access.

Thanks @danlat1415, I should have mentioned this before but I have already tried what you suggested. I haven't seen another instance of diversion blocking an entire site (part of why this seems so strange) - usually it just blocks the ads. At any rate, I get the same results when breezeline.com or myaccount.breezeline.com are in the allowlist.

On: WAN > Internet Connection
Turn off DNS over TLS and try using your ISPs default DNS servers.
*I'm in the UK on BT Internet and they have a habit of putting services in the IP ranges 10.0.0.0/8 and 172.16.0.0/12. Those services are only accessible in those ranges when using BTs own DNS servers.

Thanks @Crimliar - tried those changes but no luck, I am using DNSCrypt and pointing to OpenDNS for dns servers. That is active even when diversion is not, but still thought it was worth a try. Disabled DNSCrypt and removed all references to OpenDNS IP addresses - still got the same results, can't get to the portal page when diversion is enabled.

If you're running Skynet too, try adding the website to the whitelist on there too - it may be Skynet, not Diversion that is blocking it - as it's full website not just adverts being blocked.

You could also look at live monitoring of the traffic from your device IP in both Diversion and Skynet and see if anything is flagged/blocked

Last edited:

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online