What's new

Diversion Diversion won't start

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jc259

Occasional Visitor
I am having a strange problem with diversion where its adblocking won't start. If I enable ad blocking via amtm's menu it does actually enable, but if I return to the ad-blocking page in amtm->diversion to confirm if its running it shows me its not and at that point ad blocking disables.

Eg. I go to the amtm->diversion-> adblocking page and press a to enable adblocking, then go test a web page I can confirm its blocking ads. But then if I go back to the amtm->diversion-> adblocking page to check if it shows enabled it shows its disabled, Now if I test a web page at this point ad are allowed.

Wondering if anyone has seen this issue. I have force updated but have not yet done a full uninstall of diversion.

On this page if I enable ad-blocking it seems to work but if I then exit the menu and return its once again disabled.

1729451327747.png

On this page I can't click on the Lists or Options tabs, and if I start diversion, Dnsmasq loggin or ad-blocking the toggles fit but when I leave the page and return it's all turned off. Note: if I enable in amtm and look at this page it never shows enabled.

1729451224398.png

Last edited:

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!