What's new

emails by two

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

royarcher

Very Senior Member
Ok I'm not really sure that this is coming from my router rt ac 88 u but lately I am getting every email twice . This only happens when I am connected wirelessly to the router. Any thoughts anyone????????????? I am going to experiment to see if it happens on both radios or just the 2.4 GHz radio Ps ok so I think it is happening on both

Last edited:
New feature in Asus routers. Making sure you're getting the email. :D
What email provider and protocol? There are many things resulting in duplicated emails.

What email provider and protocol? There are many things resulting in duplicated emails.
So far I know it's happening on my hotmail and outlook.com emails which are both outlook I'm not sure if it's happening on my Gmail account yet I'll have to check next time I get a Gmail email

Ii
It seems to be intermittent can't work out why I get duplicates sometimes and sometimes not Ps not sure what you mean by protocol though?

PPS it's happening on all three accounts I just got the same email three times on my Gmail account

I see. Tipple quote of my message. :D
You'll figure it out fast if you read what causes it and compare to your setup. I don't think it's router related. Google for "duplicated emails" and see the results. There are multiple different reasons. Outlook is the usual suspect.

You'll figure it out fast if you read what causes it and compare to your setup. I don't think it's router related. Google for "duplicated emails" and see the results. There are multiple different reasons. Outlook is the usual suspect.
Ok cool thanks I'll do that now

Cool that's given me something to track I do use pop 3 as my protocol I'll change it and see if it is a fix thanks

I hate to send someone to Google. In this case you'll find the reason faster than we can exchange messages here though.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!