What's new

Good MU-MIMO presentation

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sfx2000

Part of the Furniture
Good MU-MIMO presentation link within that article - worth calling that out on it's own..

Parallel streams sounds like the way to go. You can use the streams independently or combine the streams for higher through put.

sfx2000, I have no doubt of the value of the video you posted. However, these type of 2 hour video's are not what I would call educational bang for the buck. :)

Is there a written transcript of the above somewhere or a link to similar info contained in the video?

I don't think I am alone in thinking most people today don't have the time to watch a two hour video for possibly 5 minutes worth of gained knowledge.

(The last movie I saw was almost two years ago, btw). :)

sfx2000, I have no doubt of the value of the video you posted. However, these type of 2 hour video's are not what I would call educational bang for the buck. :)

Is there a written transcript of the above somewhere or a link to similar info contained in the video?

I don't think I am alone in thinking most people today don't have the time to watch a two hour video for possibly 5 minutes worth of gained knowledge.

It's an incredibly dense presentation, and a huge data dump from a Vendor - typically they'll share some of the slides at some point, but then one also misses the context of the presenter...