What's new

GT-AX11000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Any plans for a release for GT-AX11000?
Sorry friend it isn't going to happen. For the same reason as the GT-AC5300, This is @RMerlin own words:
Code:
Q: Will you support the GT-xxxxx?
A: No, because of infrequent GPL releases from Asus (mandatory for proper support by Asuswrt-Merlin), the amount of extra work involved in supporting specifically those GT models, and their low popularity due to their high price.

Sorry friend it isn't going to happen. For the same reason as the GT-AC5300, This is @RMerlin own words:
Code:
A: No, because of infrequent GPL releases from Asus (mandatory for proper support by Asuswrt-Merlin), the amount of extra work involved in supporting specifically those GT models, and their low popularity due to their high price.

Thanks for quick reply. Got GT-AX11000 at discount for same price as RT-AX88U. So…. I guess I'll just have to hope standard firmware for GT-AX11000 will be OK. :)

Code:

But Skeal,
should I return this GT-AX11000 and get a RT-AX88U instead?

But Skeal,
should I return this GT-AX11000 and get a RT-AX88U instead?
If you want Rmerlin firmware you would be better off with the AX88U, I have one it's a beast!!

Depends on your needs. Do you need three bands?

Depends on your needs. Do you need three bands?

Don't ask me what I need. I just want the coolest stuff I can get. :) A Ax88 is on its way - today, actually - and is $60 cheaper.

But the Game Boost, Game Private Network, Game Profile and the Game Radar seems like well... in best case something for the kids and in my case... crap :)

I will try my AX88 when it arrives

OK,
Just got my AX88 delivered and the latest beta is already flashed... :) So I guess it is the AX11000 I'll return. :)

nJakPfol.png

YLLg3CB

OK,
Just got my AX88 delivered and the latest beta is already flashed... :) So I guess it is the AX11000 I'll return. :)

nJakPfol.png

YLLg3CB

Now do a full M&M Config to get the most out of it. :)

See the links in my signature below.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!