What's new

gui not found or responding, ssh still accessible, thoughts ??

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JS_racer

Regular Contributor
n66u, (fork firmware) not sure what happened here. i enabled jss something, but didn't save setting (figure thats not it), then i added an ip, under admin/system possibly for a samsung tv for a fixed ip. hit apply, the page didn't refresh, and i have been locked out since. problem loading page, or the ip or port changed page text. reboot, power switch off, pull plug, nothing seems to be working.

i am still able to get into the router with TELNET (sorry couldn't edit title), so that could be a good thing ?? sure would hate to reload my network, fixed ip for devices, names, settings,
i have tried different browsers, computers, wired and wireless, i think i can rule out browser cache ??

please, any help would be greatly appreciated !!!
thanks much for the time
Joel

Last edited:
IP reservation is under LAN > DHCP Server not Admin > System.

Only thing with IP in Admin >System is "Allow only specified IP address" which sets the GUI to only be accessible to the IP(s) in the list.

It that is what you did you set the GUI to only be accessible to your Samsung TVs IP.

What you need to do is change that to the devices IP you are trying to login with then you can login and fix things.

nvram set http_clientlist=IP you want

nvram commit

reboot router

Last edited:
Doh!!! Lol

I'll give it a try in a bit. Thanks very much!!

Back in, Thank you !!!!
very much appreciated, phew. heh

Last edited: