What's new

Help me choose AX6600, GT-ax6000 or RT-AXe7800

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Chonduu

New Around Here
Can you help me choose between the GT-AX6000, AXE7800, and the AX6600, I went to microcenter today and they are all near the same price. The salesman told me to go with the Axe7800 but the more I read I think I made the wrong choice.. I am going to use my RT-AC5300 as a ai mesh for the other side of the house.

Thanks

GT-AX6000 out of those choices. The AXE7800 is a POS imho. No idea what the last one is.
I would love one of the Rog Rapture GT-axe11000 Pro but it is 349 and a bit out of my price range. Microcenter does have an open box for 262 which is doable. The Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 is 259.

Should I go with the Rapture GT-AXE11000 Pro?

I have the GT-AXE11000 I bought at an auction liquidator for cheap. No issues whatsoever, except my laptop is too far for the wifi6. The modem is set up with link aggregation and devices connect seemlessly to the router. I also have two other routers for the AiMesh to encompass the whole house.

GT-AX6000 and RT-AX88U Pro are the same hardware devices... in case you don't like the the looks of ROG version. And if you don't know what to do with Asuswrt-Merlin (currently Asuswrt 4.0 based firmware) better explore the new stock Asuswrt 5.0 firmware new routers come with.

I would love one of the Rog Rapture GT-axe11000 Pro but it is 349 and a bit out of my price range. Microcenter does have an open box for 262 which is doable. The Rog Rapture GT-AX6000 is 259.

Should I go with the Rapture GT-AXE11000 Pro?
I can only give my experience the AX1100pro has been rock solid , others prefer the AX6000 I don't like to give advice on what to buy , just what not to buy seems the AX 6000 has a good rep here , make your choice . good luck

I have the GT-AXE11000 I bought at an auction liquidator for cheap. No issues whatsoever, except my laptop is too far for the wifi6. The modem is set up with link aggregation and devices connect seemlessly to the router. I also have two other routers for the AiMesh to encompass the whole house.
WIFI6 is great if you are in range , about 20 to 30 feet with no walls other than that forget it

I can only give my experience the AX1100pro has been rock solid , others prefer the AX6000 I don't like to give advice on what to buy , just what not to buy seems the AX 6000 has a good rep here , make your choice . good luck
I went with the AX6000 I just couldn't pull the extra cash for the 11000pro. I decided not to do the open box 11000 pro as who knows what was wrong with it.

Thank you for the help. (Everyone too)

I went with the AX6000 I just couldn't pull the extra cash for the 11000pro. I decided not to do the open box 11000 pro as who knows what was wrong with it.

Thank you for the help. (Everyone too)
Probably the best move , you never know with an open box the AX6000 is solid hope you get years of use

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!