What's new

Help with Cacti Graphs from RT-AX88U Pro using SNMP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Futuristic

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

I'm sort of a newb at this kind of thing, so I may not being using the proper terminology, so bare with me please. I setup Cacti on my windows IIS server and thats all working fine, but I can't seem to get any network data from the Router (AX88U Pro). By default cacti created a bunch of system info graphs like uptime, context switches, interrupts, load average and memory usage for the router when I initially set up the SNMP connection with the Net-SNMP option. Some of those appear to be graphing just fine. When I created graphs for br0 and the other ethernet ports, I don't get any data on them. I did manage to create a graph for advanced ping and that seems to be working and the graph is collecting data but it only looks like its pinging the router from the server. I can't get any network data to show up. There's bunch of options for the type of graph like In/Out (Broadcast), In/Out (Multicasts), In/Out (64 Bit) etc... there's bunch of them... Not sure if those need to be set to something specific for it to work. They all seem to be to be set to In/Out (Non-Unicast) and in the template name they are labeled as (Interface - Non-Unicast Packets) - When I click the little gear button on a specific graph like br0, for example, I see the following message below on "Broadcast packets In and Out and col12-c and col13-d polling log, so it looks like its not getting any data.

-(unexpected: NaN)

Hoping someone with a little more knowledge about this can help me get past this last hurdle here. What do I need to do to get that working? Here's a list of what graphs I have and I know some of these I probably don't need, but I just wanted to get some of them working before I delete the ones I probably don't really need. If you need any info or screenshots from me, I'm happy to provide that. Just let me know!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!