What's new

Help with router purchase

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

omdd

New Around Here
Hi,
I was looking at getting the Netgear R7000 AC1900 Nighthawk or the Asus RT-AC68U. I can get the R7000 for $159 or the asus for $215, im going to bridge the router with a TP-link TD W8960N.
I currently have ADSL2+ and this is my speed atm: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4172824151

I'm not an advance networking person i mainly just need an easy interface for port forwarding and resolving issues with gaming. The router is situated a meter from my PC so i will have it wired if that changes anything.
thanks.

How many devices do you have and what flavor (G, N, AC)? How large a space are you covering?

How many devices do you have and what flavor (G, N, AC)? How large a space are you covering?
Not that many a few iphones my PC (which is weird) a surface pro 3, wii u and ps4 thats it. the area's just a single story house average sized house.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!