What's new

How to install asus download master on Asuswrt-Merlin 380.67

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

xxhjkl

New Around Here
I have flash Asuswrt-Merlin 380.67 on my asus rt-ac88u,when I update the Firmware.I open 192.168.1.1
check the USB Application -> download master.But there is no longer have download master in the web site.HOW TO find the asus download master
59a80683f4028.png

Given that you're running an unsupported fork, you would be better off asking in a Koolshare forum.

(or look at the Software Center bottom at the bottom of your menu, that doesn't appear in my 87U Merlin)

Given that you're running an unsupported fork, you would be better off asking in a Koolshare forum.

(or look at the Software Center bottom at the bottom of your menu, that doesn't appear in my 87U Merlin)
can you give me a pic in your 87u
192.168.1.1 -> USB Application

Is your Firmware ver 380.67 ?

380.67 and 380.67_X2 are two totally different things. X2 indicates it's a firmware developed by the Koolshare community, with their own changes to it. You will have to contact them for support. It might be based on my code, but only they know what changes they've made to their variant.

380.67 and 380.67_X2 are two totally different things. X2 indicates it's a firmware developed by the Koolshare community, with their own changes to it. You will have to contact them for support. It might be based on my code, but only they know what changes they've made to their variant.

thank u
Does it mean that Koolshare caused the download master disappear?

thank u
Does it mean that Koolshare caused the download master disappear?

You will have to ask them. I don't know anything about their firmware, they are ignoring the GPL licence requirement of providing source code. I have nothing to do with their project.

One wonders how many "enhanced" RMerlin versions exist.
Is there a list of all of them?
I'm asking because I'd like to try them to test if my ad-blocker runs on them as well.

One wonders how many "enhanced" RMerlin versions exist.
Is there a list of all of them?
I'm asking because I'd like to try them to test if my ad-blocker runs on them as well.

I'm aware of HGG, Xvortex, multiple different Koolshare variants. These provide no source code, so I wouldn't trust them too much (except HGG, because I regularly speak with its developer).

On the open front, there's john9527's, Asuswrt-Phantom (not sure if it's still maintained, search it on Github), Blackfuel (also on Github).

There's no definitive list, you have to look around to find them. They almost never contact me about their projects, so I rarely hear first hand about their existence.

I'm aware of HGG, Xvortex, multiple different Koolshare variants. These provide no source code, so I wouldn't trust them too much (except HGG, because I regularly speak with its developer).

On the open front, there's john9527's, Asuswrt-Phantom (not sure if it's still maintained, search it on Github), Blackfuel (also on Github).

There's no definitive list, you have to look around to find them. They almost never contact me about their projects, so I rarely hear first hand about their existence.
Except for the obvious trustworthy ones the will be installed in a sandboxed environment.
Thanks for the list, -Phantom has only a 87U release and that router exclusively runs stable Merlin here.