What's new

Incorrect show language list (non-English)) on 376.2769 (376.48alpha3)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hello Andrey,

FYI:
I use Merlin 376.48 alpha3 FW with RT-N66W and have not issue with language select menu ( All language titles shows correct )

This is a Unicode encoding issue, it only happens when you set the router to a UTF-8 based language, such as Russian.

This has happened in the past, and it's usually a simple encoding issue. I simply do not have time this week to look into tracking down which webui file needs to be re-encoded, I should be able to do so during the weekend.

This is a Unicode encoding issue, it only happens when you set the router to a UTF-8 based language, such as Russian.

This has happened in the past, and it's usually a simple encoding issue. I simply do not have time this week to look into tracking down which webui file needs to be re-encoded, I should be able to do so during the weekend.

I use Russian language in FW GUI.
Ok, if i find something wrong with GUI language i write it here.

solved. sorry, it's my fault.

BOM not visible in gedit and meld.

after
echo -ne '\xEF\xBB\xBF' > state.utf8.js
cat state.js >> state.utf8.js
remove state.js and rename state.utf8.js to state.js - all work

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!