What's new

DomainVPNRouting "ip rule show" does not take any arguments

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tarek Yag

New Around Here
Hi All!

I'm a proud user of Asuswrt-Merlin since a few months, and would like to take the chance to thank every contributor to this great project, and every addon author and contributor.

Now, going straight forward to the point. Before posting this, I searched the forum about my problem and found no valid answer or solution for it. Related posts to my problem are:

Whenever I do a manual policy query via SSH terminal through the addon's main menu, I always get the following warning many times:
Code:
"ip rule show" does not take any arguments.

As suggested in other related posts, I checked Entware for package "ip-full", and it's not installed at all!
I even tried after the check to install "ip-full" package, then made another policy query but it showed the same warning too. So, I ended up removing the package to avoid any future conflicts.

I'm using the latest version of the addon (2.1.3), and currently have the problem on two routers which have two different firmware!
DSL-AC68U, Firmware: 386.12-gnuton1
RT-AC68U, Firmware: 386.14 official merlin

These two routers were totally reset and setup from scratch a couple of days ago, but the same warning still showed. Additionally, I had the same problem previously on the DSL-AC68U with firmware 386.12_0-gnuton0_beta1, before I even started using RT-AC68U once again.

Best Regards,
Tarek Yag

Attachments

• 2024-09-17_06-47-20.png
    2024-09-17_06-47-20.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 2024-09-17_06-47-45.png
    2024-09-17_06-47-45.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2024-09-17_06-47-53.png
    2024-09-17_06-47-53.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 18

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online