What's new

Is my firmware up to date?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Nikalaos

New Around Here
My Asus dsl ac68u is finally working after installing it to get better signal strength over an old BT home hub. However, I'm unable to check for updates to firmware and get "the router cannot connect to ASUS server to Check for firmware update." message. Current versions are shown as:
DSL f/w version: 1.0.4.7
Dsl driver version : fwver5.5.2.10_a_a60901 hw vet T14. F7-0.2
Aimesh router
Dsl - ac68u 3.0.0.4.384_56087-gar1d12f2

If these are not the latest versions - where best to get the latest and should I attempt to manually update as auto seemingly doesn't work.

Be nice - I am a beginner.

This is the latest version. ASUS DSL-AC68U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386_50120 (This product supports both Annex A and Annex B)

You can download it here. https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/dsl-ac68u/helpdesk_bios/

Since you will be going from 384 to 386 version a full factory reset is recommended after you flash then reconfigure manually.

Note. This Asus firmware only updates the router portion of the DSL-AC68U the DSL portion would need to be updated by your ISP it can not be done by the user.

Last edited:

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!