What's new

Is the AXE11000 truly 3,500 sq ft coverage router as advertised?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Logi

It looks the same as the AXE7800 who is only 2,500 sq ft? How much RAM does the 11000 has? Thanks

1GB, according to the above.

3500 Sq ft? More advertising smoke and mirrors. As all WIFI router radios are restricted to the same power, in theory they all should cover the same area.

So, with that in mind, it is up to you to decide what shape, size, colour or configuration router you want on your shelf, table or wall. However, some routers, such as the AX86U Pro and AX88U Pro, do perform better than others.

depends on house construction and other factors in the house , my 1100pro and AXE 1100 covers all 3 floors of my house around 5000sq/ft

Last edited:
It is 3500 sq ft coverage router the same way it is 11Gbps over Wi-Fi router. :)

I doubt it using a normal US home. You would need a warehouse type plan and then hope. 2.4GHz might but not 5GHz.
It would not in my house.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online