What's new

limited connectivity

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jdebord

Occasional Visitor
Hi...I'm having trouble with my devices going into limited connectivity mode with the dark knight router.

Anyone else have similar issues or suggestions? The signal strength is fine...and cycling the wireless on the devices resolves the issue...just annoying that it keeps happening.

If any of them are computers, you can look and see if the "power down when not in use" sort of checkbox is set for the wireless driver on the client. Don't know what kind of client devices you're talking about, though.

Hi...I'm having trouble with my devices going into limited connectivity mode with the dark knight router.

Anyone else have similar issues or suggestions? The signal strength is fine...and cycling the wireless on the devices resolves the issue...just annoying that it keeps happening.

Limited connectivity can be a red flag for double natting on same subnet. (NAT conflict)

Try the troubleshooting steps in link below. Don't skip step 8. ;)
There's more than one way to resolve a double NAT issue if that turns out to be the problem. But you'd have to post info about your modem model and ISP.

http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showthread.php?t=12453

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!