What's new

Messing around with Wifi + Bridges + Network Box TV

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

LoboX

Occasional Visitor
Sup all i will try to make this short and simple, me and a friend are messing with wireless, we are using a nanobridge m5, we have a bridge made from his place to mine, i have internet and i can see all his files no problem, everything is working great, no we want to mess a lil more. He has network cable TV this is a picture of the box http://ejercitogeek.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/vista-frontal.jpg

Now when i connect my network cable to the TV box is not showing on my screen, i know the box is working cause it works on my friend house, so we are trying to see if i can get cable to my place over wireless.

Is there any configuration we need to do? router mode? We have 90+ Signal from his place to mine.

Thanks

Sup all i will try to make this short and simple, me and a friend are messing with wireless, we are using a nanobridge m5, we have a bridge made from his place to mine, i have internet and i can see all his files no problem, everything is working great, no we want to mess a lil more. He has network cable TV this is a picture of the box http://ejercitogeek.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/vista-frontal.jpg

Now when i connect my network cable to the TV box is not showing on my screen, i know the box is working cause it works on my friend house, so we are trying to see if i can get cable to my place over wireless.

Is there any configuration we need to do? router mode? We have 90+ Signal from his place to mine.

Thanks

Or you could just hook an antenna to your TV and "bridge the network cable" local channels directly from the airwaves to your TV?

Thank you for the reply, actually we are tying to do it, with just the setup that we have, we don't want to add anything else we just want to know why is not working since i am on the same network.

Thank you tho.