What's new

NetDrives - Open Source Network Share Management

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

philipp

New Around Here
Hello everybody

I always found that dealing with all the (secured) shares on my LAN (NAS, server, notebook etc.) was somewhat tedious, so I eventually came up with a solution that remarkably simplifies the issue for me. And being a reader of SNB, I think you might like this one, too :)

NetDrives is a free (open source) Windows tool that optionally integrates into the system tray and provides quick access and simple configuration for network shares and mapped drives. It optionally reconnects on windows startup, provides manual or automatic logins, secure password storage and basic monitoring capabilities.

If you think this one might be for you, you'll find more information along with the downloads on the project page - critical feedback and feature requests are appreciated.

http://www.hardcodet.net/netdrives

Cheers,
Philipp

Attachments

• quickaccess.jpg
    quickaccess.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 513
  • netdrives.png
    netdrives.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 536
  • shareconfig.png
    shareconfig.png