What's new

Netgear R8000 Beta FW V1.0.0.102 Firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

cc666

Very Senior Member
R8000 Beta FW V1.0.0.102

http://files.netgear-support.com/go/?a=d&i=XXBqdeWwAN

Uploaded on: 2014-08-07 10:26:46
File name: R8000-V1.0.0.102_1.0.45.chk
File size: 23.38 MB

Release notes –
(1) Improves the wireless connection stability.
(2) Improves the USB 3.0 IOT and the stability for file access.
(3) Fixes some IPv6 connection issues that happen in certain cases.
(4) Adds support for some IPv6 service over PPPoE.
(5) Improves Time Machine support.
(6) Fixes the issue that may consume more battery power of mobile devices connected to router.
(7) Fixes the issue that disallows multiple port forwarding rules to the same internal port.
(8) Fixes some GUI display issues in the Show Statistics window.
(9) Fixes the connection issue with Sonos speaker.
(10) Removes the detection function for AP mode.

I have been running this since early am and it is a HUGE improvement.

CC

Of of the Netgear techs emailed me this this morning. Runny it all day. No issues so far. No disconnects from my device. It's fast. I want to see some added features but so far so good and Netgear seems to be listening to feedback.

Of of the Netgear techs emailed me this this morning. Runny it all day. No issues so far. No disconnects from my device. It's fast. I want to see some added features but so far so good and Netgear seems to be listening to feedback.

Sounds good . Keep us posted

The Netgear Engineers are very interested in feedback and anyone willing do do throughput testing. YiFan has been very receptive. His email is YiFan.Chen@netgear.com. This email is posted by him on the public reviews of the R8000 on Amazon.com.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!