What's new

New Install on GT-BE98 Pro Has Empty Advanced_Wireless_Content.asp page

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Goobi

Regular Contributor
I installed Merlin on a GT-BE98 Pro and it seems to be working well for the last week. No restore of anything, just fresh install and manual configuration. I just noticed that the Wireless-->General (Advanced_Wireless_Content.asp) only shows the button for SmartConnect but does not show any of the wireless settings for any band. It did at some point as I set up the wireless networks, but for some reason disappeared. I am not using any funky characters in my wifi passwords.

I can see the settings via nvram, so I know they are there, just for some reason not reflected on the page. Hoping that I have other options besides factory reset.

Here is the screengrab of the page which also shows the firmware version. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

1726680073745.png