What's new

No-IP setup cant access internal network from wan

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

StanleeSPUDwowski

Occasional Visitor
i have a new Asus RT-AC68p wireless router, i already had an account with no-ip free. I installed the app on my windows 7 box to show ip address. i setup the Wireless router with the DDNS settings for No.ip and saved, applied. I can not connect to my router via domain name: name.servebeer.com. i go to my mobile device to access via the domain name on my 4g network using Dolphin browser and it just times out. what am i doing incorrect?

i have a new Asus RT-AC68p wireless router, i already had an account with no-ip free. I installed the app on my windows 7 box to show ip address. i setup the Wireless router with the DDNS settings for No.ip and saved, applied. I can not connect to my router via domain name: name.servebeer.com. i go to my mobile device to access via the domain name on my 4g network using Dolphin browser and it just times out. what am i doing incorrect?
You need to enable access from outside also on the router