What's new

Outdoor HD Security Camera with Cloud storage?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

matg

New Around Here
I'm look for a outdoor HD security camera with motion detection that sends/stores the images to a cloud service which ideally has no extra charges after the purchase of the camera.

Does not have to be wireless can be ethernet, actually ethernet and POE would be ideal.

Nothing I can find really hits the mark, the DLink ones are expense and not great as reviewed on here:

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/mult...oor-hd-cloud-camera-reviewed?showall=&start=4

Not really seen much else around?
Any recommendations?

HI,
personally I don't like cloud any thing. I have 3 cameras running outdoor 24/7 but I use
NAS surveillance station. I keep a week's record and flush them. All have 2 way audio, motion detection, one PTZ camera tracks movement when it triggers threshold in set up.
I can remotely see camera images using smart phone or laptop. Alarm condition sends email or rings my smart phone. I am watching wild animals around house rather than human intruders or vandals living in a quite safe neighborhood. Spend some $$$,
get a high quality camera, I like and use Vivotek stuffs. Their cameras have excellent image quality and speed.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!