What's new

Entware RT-AC68U (armv7l Kernel: 2.6.36.4) in need for a newer "ip-full" package

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tarek Yag

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I'm not that experienced with Linux binaries, packages, and building them, so excuse me if I have any mis-understanding here. Some little guidance would be very much appreciated.

Router: RT-AC68U
Firmware: Merlin 386.14
Entware for armv7sf-k2.6

I'm experiencing some issues in Merlin scripts due to the fact that I have a very old version of "ip-full" package built-in with the latest official Merlin firmware for my router. Additionally, the version of the "ip-full" package available in the latest Entware is outdated too and doesn't solve the issues I'm experiencing.

Firmware built-in "ip-full" version:
Code:
ip utility, iproute2-ss150210
Entware latest "ip-full" version:
Code:
ip-full - 4.4.0-10a - Routing control utility (Full)
ip-full - 4.4.0-10b - Routing control utility (Full)

Could be there a newer, ready-to-use "ip-full" package (built-in or Entware) for my router's model or a similar model that I can simply copy or install?

OR - Is it possible to request from Entware team an updated version of "ip-full" package for the platform in question?

OR - Could someone please guide me how to manually download and install a recent version of the package for my router?

Kindly,

Last edited:

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!