What's new

RT-BE86U vs RT-AX86U Pro

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

freddyjuarez

Regular Contributor

Oh wow I can't wait for the Asus RT BE86U to be released is it me or do y'all think every time Asus announces a new router with that same casing it's not going to disappoint????

I'm hoping they would use that same casing to make a ROG kind

Well I would probably wait and see when it comes out, yes I would get another router myself and yes I will wait for the rt-be92u myself as it supports band 6 and 320 mhz and the one you want only has 160 mhz and uses 5 ghz band,

If you don't need 320 mhz and band 6 on wifi, you can buy the one you're interested in, but if you want another one that has 320 mhz and band 6 ghz, you should get another model if you're looking for what yes rewrote

Hope you think about it before you decide

Oh wow I can't wait for the Asus RT BE86U to be released

This new dual-band model will have the same DFS range dependency like your current RT-AX86U Pro. Both use the same bands and will have eventually the same issues in your area.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!