What's new

Statistics Only Recording About A weeks worth of data

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

outlaw78

Regular Contributor
Hey all,

I have an Asus AXE-16000 with latest Merlin and I am having a problem with statistics.

It seems to only be recording a weeks worth of data when I switch to monthly statistics. It's set to record to USB under tools. I've formatted the USB stick, reset files, turned off all tracking under "traffic analyzer"to no avail. Also when I reset everything, web history locks up the user interface for a very long time. This is on a fresh factory reset...

Thanks for and info you can provide.

Last edited:
This is unrelated to Traffic Analyzer Statistic. The section in Tools is for Traffic Monitor.
Ok, so....

That aside, is there something that is bugged, broke, set wrong?

In the past if you wanted the statistic data to persist thru a reboot, you had to download Merlin and set this setting under tools because otherwise it was saved in volatile memory and be reset after the reboot.

Last edited:
If we are talking about Traffic Analyzer Statistic - something upstream is broken with Trend Micro components. There are reports for this not working properly on different model routers on different stock Asuswrt versions. Seems like nothing you can fix on your end. Wait for firmware update.

Until the update... if you can reach that pendrive on the LAN, you can save it periodically? :/

Statistic history is saved on the router, not on a USB drive. Trend Micro service, closed source.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!