What's new

Two AC66 connected via Mediabrige. Mediabrige not accessable

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Cumulonimbus

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

if i setup the second AC66 as Media-Bridge, the Connection to primary AC66 works great, but i can't connect the Media-Bridge again. I can connect him to 192.168.1.1 for a few minutes after setting up ist finished. Than no more connection to 192.168.1.1. IP is not pingable to.

Bug or Feature?

Hi,

if i setup the second AC66 as Media-Bridge, the Connection to primary AC66 works great, but i can't connect the Media-Bridge again. I can connect him to 192.168.1.1 for a few minutes after setting up ist finished. Than no more connection to 192.168.1.1. IP is not pingable to.

Bug or Feature?

Same same in my setup. Although the MB is reachable on its side of the LAN. Featurebug perhaps *hah*

I'm running with this configuration. Have tried different configurations, Router - Media bridge first, worked great (besides some issues) and now I'm running AP - Media bridge.

The question is which firmware you are running. The latest working firmware for the Media bridge is 3.0.0.4.270. Later then this, it's know to have problems keeping the connection between the router|AP and the media bridge.

I'm running with this configuration. Have tried different configurations, Router - Media bridge first, worked great (besides some issues) and now I'm running AP - Media bridge.

The question is which firmware you are running. The latest working firmware for the Media bridge is 3.0.0.4.270. Later then this, it's know to have problems keeping the connection between the router|AP and the media bridge.

3.0.0.4.374.32 (Merlin build)

The Problem is to select for right threads in form is to find out if its affected by orignal or merlins firmware!?

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!