What's new

YazDHCP Ui glitch

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TrebleTA

Hi and thanks for Yazdchp addon, everything seems to work great on my DSL-AX82U. But sometimes when I load in to the web ui page DCHP, some of the devices in the list seem to have extra big images. Also once this addon is enabled dropdown menus for IPs defaults open. Only addon install is this one, and have done resets of the device when debugging my LEDs

Hi and thanks for Yazdchp addon, everything seems to work great on my DSL-AX82U. But sometimes when I load in to the web ui page DCHP, some of the devices in the list seem to have extra big images. Also once this addon is enabled dropdown menus for IPs defaults open. Only addon install is this one, and have done resets of the device when debugging my LEDs
What firmware are you running on the DSL-AX82U?

Have you forced refreshed the webpage to see if it clears the issue? Typically a Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R will force a browser page refresh on Windows.

Hi thanks for the reply, I'm using the latest release version 386.5_2-gnuton0 and YazDHCP version 1.0.4, So it's not all the time a refresh at the time brings back the same. I just went to take a screen shot and you think I can get it to do it at the moment.....

I'm using the latest release version 386.5_2-gnuton0
Note that while YazDHCP may work on Asus-Merlin forks, it may not be supported. Per the GitHub page:
Supported firmware versions
You must be running firmware Merlin 384.15/384.13_4 Asuswrt-Merlin
It's possible forks of Asus-Merlin may introduce issues that are not seen in the core Asus-Merlin firmware that YazDHCP is programmed for.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!