What's new

uiDivStats Updated

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ripshod

Very Senior Member
uiDivStats has been updated to 4.0.1. Only us who check regularly, or run the script that checks for updates will be aware.
Strange there's still no announcement though, it's been up a few days now.

uiDivStats has been updated to 4.0.1. Only us who check regularly, or run the script that checks for updates will be aware.
Update for 3006.102.1 firmware compatibility: @Martinski Rules!

Sorry I‘m too busy on a job somewhere in Michigan to announce the update.

Beautiful downtown Grand Rapids...

They call themselves the beer capital, most breweries in town they say. Love the food and pubs. Found a new favorite place to wind down.
Beautiful downtown Grand Rapids...

Sorry to bother everyone, especially while thelonelycoder is on a business trip. Since I upgraded to version 4.0.1, I have noticed that the charts disappear after running for a while, and I am not sure what the issue is. Even after reinstalling, the problem persists. Could you please advise if it is possible to manually roll back to version 4.0.0 to determine if the problem is on my end or if it's an issue with the update?

screencapture-router-asus-user8-asp-2024-08-02-08_34_04.png

determine if the problem is on my end or if it's an issue with the update?
Look at the Developer Tools (F12 key) console tab in your browser after the uiDivStats page loads. Post a screenshot of the errors (if any).

After restarting the router, it seems to be working fine again. It might have been due to the fact that the router wasn't restarted after the removal and reinstallation steps. I will monitor the situation for a while. Thank you for your quick response!

screencapture-router-asus-user8-asp-2024-08-02-11_47_14.png

Interesting situation trying to upgrade from 3.0.2 to 4.0.1. (I upgraded amtm's other bits this morning without issue, so this one is the splinter in my thumb.)
  • Running amtm 4.9.1 on RT-AX58U with 3004.388.8_2
  • amtm reports in its main menu that uiDivStats can upgrade from 3.0.2 to 4.0.1
  • Within uiDivStats, an update check reports 3.0.2 is latest version
  • uf (force update) also installs 3.0.2
Something else I can try to move it forward? 🙏

Something else I can try to move it forward? 🙏
Maybe try a manual install via SSH?
Using your preferred SSH client/terminal, copy and paste the following command, then press Enter:
Code:
/usr/sbin/curl --retry 3 "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/decoderman/uiDivStats/master/uiDivStats.sh" -o "/jffs/scripts/uiDivStats" && chmod 0755 /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats && /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats install

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!